Saturday, September 10, 2011

Apart

So my writings have been far apart... opps...

This last week was pretty good. Healed from my minor surgery well! Thank the Lord. I had to say goodbye to the best boss in the WORLD. (Yes, I am biased =D  ) I never imagined how much I could love her! She is an AMAZING person and I am blessed to have her in my life. It was rough saying goodbye because I feel like I've lost so many loved ones this year and it sucks!!!! First my Great Grandfather, then my boyfriend, now my best friend/boss. I almost was like Lord how many more!!?!?! I know God is taking of the 2 that are still alive. I am not the best at saying goodbye! My thing is you never know when you will see those people again and to me its so important to make the most of every second that you spend with them.

Also this week there were SOO many people who's lives were torn apart with these storms! Lord, come! It's rough hearing about it and not really being able to do anything to help them and replace the many things they have lost in these storms.

Through all I have been through the Lord is really allowing me to reach out to people who are and have gone through similar situations. It is helping little by little and strengthening me at the same time. It's not easy loosing anyone.

Be thou encouraged!
Happy New Week!

~alisa

1 comment:

  1. You are truely a strong and beautiful individual...you stand strong on your own, and even more soundly with God. Never let the bad get your head down, for God have so much in store for you when you look up

    ReplyDelete