Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ouch

Why do I still hurt?  How many more hours will I spend crying?!?!
I have never felt this way in my whole life! In a few days will be the 3rd anniversary of when I met this crazy guy who wanted to talk politics while being oh so philosophical all at the same time at all night softball at SAU and I fell head over heels. Holidays are coming.... EHHH I've never wanted them to stay so far away....!

One would think that 6 months later after breaking up that I'd be healed up and ready to go but ummm not so much. First, I am in a community that as far as everyone knows I still belong to him and him to me (so no one probably will ask me out). Second, part of me isnt ready. Dont get me wrong: if the super right guy presents himself MAYBE but even then it might be hard to trust them. What do you do when you give your heart to someone and put your whole future in their hands to have that snatched up in an instance? WOOOO... yeh......

I am thankful for the girls that I have met that are going through similar things and even those who arent but still come and pray with me when they see me crying. They have been heaven sent! God has and will continue to carry me!

Now to keep my mind busy and study Anatomy!

blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment