Friday, September 2, 2011

End of wk 2

O Sabbath how you were made for my rest! This week was a little crazy to say the least. I feel like everyone is having a rough time getting in the swing of the year. I wasn't late for any classes this week but I missed 2.75 (2 and 3/4 of a class). Not super crazy about that. Thankful my procedure went well and it feels like the recovery might not be so long (AMEN). Aryana is loving school but is so exhausted every day! I played softball this week with No Fear (my team), that was a blast! Right after I did Insanity and Im even more sore today than yesterday lol. School it pretty good. Im disappointed that I cant take Elementary Spanish 101. I took the placement test and they said i scored 464 (Level 4) and could take the challenge exam if I wanted. I think in Spring 2012 I will take the challenge test. Spanish is definitely a work in progress for me but getting lots better.

Please continue to pray for "Us" and that Ary, Juli (lil sis), and I continue to do well in school this semester.

~alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment